Best Car Towing Service and Cost in
Mobile Mechanic of McAllen
Car Towing Service near McAllen TX: Are you looking for the Best Car Towing Service near McAllen TX? Mobile Mechanic of McAllen, capable of offering high quality services at an overall affordable rate, but are also versed in making virtually any type of towing method easy and accessible depending on your specific needs. Cost? Free estimates! Send us a message or call us today. Best Car Towing Service around McAllen TX. We serve McAllen TX and other areas.
BEST CAR TOWING SERVICE IN MCALLEN TX
Welcome To Mobile Mechanic of McAllen.
Car Towing Service near McAllen TX: Mobile Mechanic of McAllen was established with more than 10 years of Roadside Assistance and towing service experience. At an affordable Price for the residents of McAllen TX Mobile Mechanic of McAllen offers:
- Local & Long Distance
- Wheel lift Service
- Flatbed Service
- Auto Body Repair
- Illegally Parked Cars / Blocked Driveways
- Junk Car Removal
- Cash for Cars
- 24 hour roadside assistance
- Breakdown emergencies
- Jump start battery
- flat tire repair
- Gas Delivery (Gas Refuel)
- Auto Lock Outs
If you’re looking for a reliable Towing company that deals with low-cost towing, Mobile Mechanic of McAllen in McAllen TX is one place where many would expect the best professional services to be found.
Mobile Mechanic of McAllen Services in McAllen TX not only are capable of offering high quality services at an overall affordable rate, but are also versed in making virtually any type of towing method easy and accessible depending on your specific needs.
Main Car Towing Methods to Consider
Car Towing Service near McAllen TX: Mobile Mechanic of McAllen’s tow cars in McAllen TX are considered to be some of the best operated by our towing technicians. When looking for timely, affordable and highly efficient towing services you can rely on Mobile Mechanic of McAllen in McAllen TX.
However, as always, it is extremely important to get to know a Towing company you want to hire before taking the next step. But when in the middle of a breakdown it’s just impossible to do the research and even think about who is right for the job. So, let’s find out just what you can expect from these services in terms of the varieties of towing techniques and methods you should look for:
24 hour towing services are prevalent in this region of McAllen TX Regardless of when and where your car breaks down in the McAllen TX area, you can be sure that at least some of the best towing companies will be able to render assistance even at 3 in the morning.
Flatbed towing near McAllen TX is probably the most popular and efficient way to tow an average size car. Mobile Mechanic of McAllen professionals in McAllen TX can provide reliable and safe flatbed towing for regular cars, sports cars, SUVs and even small trucks.
If your vehicle weighs less than 10,000 lbs., wheel lift towing is probably the most practical, as well as the cheapest towing practice you can choose.
On the other hand, for larger vehicles weighing more than 10,000 lbs., medium or heavy duty towing is considered to be the preferred option.
Regarding special types of towing, Mobile Mechanic of McAllen services near McAllen TX can offer dependable tow trucks and towing features for vehicles such as motorcycles, RVs, modified vehicles and even large trucks and buses.
Give Mobile Mechanic of McAllen a Call to Help with Any Towing Questions You may have. We service the entire area of McAllen TX
- 24 Hour Towing
- Affiliated With GSA
- Auto Body Shop
- Auto Repair
- Auto Repair Shop
- Blocked Driveway Service
- Body Shop
- Car Towing
- Flatbed Towing
- Fuel Delivery
- Insurance Accepted
- Jump Starts
- Local Towing
- Long Distance Towing
- Radio Dispatched
- Roadside Assistance
- Tow Company Bronx
- Towing Companies
- Towing Service
- Truck Service
- U-Haul Towing
- Vehicle Removal
Mobile Mechanic of McAllen has two convenient locations in the McAllen TX area and run 24/7. When you need a Roadside Assistance expert in the Bronx McAllen TX area, Mobile Mechanic of McAllen is just a phone call away.
How Much Does a Towed Car Cost?
Car Towing Service near McAllen TX: State and local laws typically give specific public agencies the authority to tow a vehicle on public property for matters of public interest, including parking violations or if the driver does not have a valid license or proof of insurance, or has been arrested for driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Private property owners typically have a legal right to remove unauthorized vehicles from the property, with the vehicle owner responsible for the towing costs.
- Recovering a car towed by a public agency can cost $100-$1,000 or more depending on the reason the vehicle was towed; the type, size and condition of the vehicle; how long it is stored before it is claimed; and any fees or outstanding fines. Many jurisdictions charge an impound/vehicle release fee of $90-$250 or more. Towing charges can be $100-$800 or more; these are paid to the private tow company, but local laws may set the allowable maximum. If the vehicle is disabled, there may be a flatbed or dolly fee of $40-$150 or more. Storage fees can be $10-$100 a day, depending on local regulations. If the driver was driving without a valid license or while under the influence, the vehicle might not be released for 30 days.
- For example, the maximum tow fee is $65 or $75 with a dolly, plus $7.50 per mile towed; storage is $25 a day for seven days and $20 per day after that. has a $130 vehicle-release fee plus a maximum $180 tow fee and $50 a day storage. allows a $150 tow fee for a passenger vehicle with storage at $10 a day for the first five days and $35 a day after that.
- Auto insurance may pay recovery costs if the vehicle was involved in a collision or stolen and then recovered. In addition, some jurisdictions will waive or discount fees for towing and storage of recovered stolen vehicles. Insurance does not typically cover towing costs for parking violations or other infractions.
- Recovering a vehicle that was towed from private property can cost $100-$2,000 or more. Local laws may set a maximum allowable towing fee. allows a maximum fee of $125, or $50 if the vehicle is released to the owner after hook-up but before it is towed away; storage is free for 24 hours and $20 a day after that.
- Allows private-property towing charges of $125 for a standard-size vehicle, $250 for vehicles rated 7,501-10,001 pounds and $500 for vehicles over 10,001 pounds; storage is free for 24 hours and $50 a day after that. A Seattle resident received a bill of $1,300 for a car with expired registration that was towed from a large apartment complex.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Car Towing Service near McAllen TX: Car towing can be kind of a mystery. For most, it’s not something that you do or have the need for often, but when we find ourselves in a pinch, there are many questions that you don’t know the answers to. Mobile Mechanic of McAllen and Towing is more than happy to answer those questions for you.
If My Car Has Been Towed, How Do I Find It?
If your vehicle is missing and you believe that it may have been towed, call the Police Department (the non-emergency phone number). All towing companies, even private ones, are required to report to the local Police Department within 30 minutes of towing the vehicle.
Do You Offer Motorcycle Towing?
Yes. At Mobile Mechanic of McAllen and Towing, we pride ourselves on the ability to handle every kind of vehicle distress. We have the proper equipment to secure your motorcycle for safe towing.
Can You Unlock Electric Locks or Side-Impact Airbags?
Yes. Our drivers are trained locksmiths equipped with an ever-expanding group of tools to unlock any vehicle door. The wires and internal mechanisms inside your door are very fragile, so be sure to wait for one of our professionals to take care of it for you (don’t let an untrained person try).
How Many Different Types of Car Towing Are There?
There are multiple types of car towing, and Mobile Mechanic of McAllen and Towing is equipped for all makes and models of vehicles. We provide all towing services: flatbed towing, light to heavy duty towing, winching and recovery, accident recovery, and off-recovery service.
Why should I let my insured car go to the tow yard after an accident?
Not only will allowing your wrecked car to stay at the tow yard keep the unsightly mess from your own yard or driveway, but you will not have to pay the tow bill. Your insurance company will be more likely to inspect your car sooner to avoid storage fees.
CALL FOR US:
- Alamo TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Alton TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Brownsville TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Donna TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Edcouch TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Edinburg TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Elsa TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Granjeno TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Harlingen TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Hidalgo TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- La Joya TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- La Villa TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Mcallen TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Mercedes TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Mission TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Rio Grande City TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Raymondville TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- PalmhurstTX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Palmview TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- PenitasTX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Pharr TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Progreso TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Progreso Lakes TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- San Juan TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Sullivan City TX Car Towing Service Near Me
- Weslaco TX Car Towing Service Near Me